We would love for you to join us for an upcoming class! All of our audiences are made up of CreativeLive students who applied through our In-Studio page.
Every one of our classes has a limited number of seats reserved for students eager to learn in this hands-on, dynamic setting. As a CreativeLive in-studio audience member, you'll interact face-to-face with the instructor, receive coaching tailored to your unique personal and professional areas of improvement, and join a vibrant community of creative professionals.
- All CreativeLive in-studio audience members will be on camera, live!
- CreativeLive classes are free to attend.
- You'll be responsible for your own travel expenses to the CreativeLive studios.
- CreativeLive covers breakfast and lunch every day of the class.
- If you're under 18 and are selected to be in-studio with us, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while you're here.
- In-studio audience members receive a free copy of the class (including both videos and bonus material) as a thank you for participating.
- Please note there is limited seating; we ask all applicants to answer a question or two to determine if they'd truly benefit from attending a class.
[Keywords: audience, student, watch, participate, in-person, studio]
When do you re-broadcast your live classes?
We will typically re-broadcast a live class at the conclusion of the broadcast, on a loop, until 9AM PDT the following day. This assures that our students all over the globe can make time in their daily schedule to tune in to our free broadcasts, ...
Do I have to RSVP to watch the live stream?
You do not have to RSVP, you simply need to tune in to the class page at the right time. However, we do recommend using RSVP! When you RSVP you will be added to an email reminder list for the class. This will allow us to send any pertinent ...
Why is there no sound, and the screen is black & white?
Just prior to the live event, or during a break, it is common for us to start filming in the studio from one of our "spy-cam" GoPro cameras. While this is a live preview, there will not be sound during this time, as our production team is still ...
The free live broadcast is buffering, freezing and/or stopping.
Try the Low Bandwidth Option on the video player: If the above does not help, please try the following steps: 1. Try a different internet browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, etc.) 2. Try updating your internet browser 3. Try restarting your computer 4. ...
I purchased an individual class, when will I be able to download the videos?
1.) If you are purchasing a class that has previously been broadcast, the lessons will be available for immediate offline download. 2.) If the class is debuting live at the time of purchase, or if you pre-ordered the class before the live debut, the ...