How do I download my classes to an iPhone or iPad?
The CreativeLive app for iPhone and iPad makes it easy to download videos of your purchased classes and watch them offline or without using data.
You can download the app here
There are two methods you can use to download your lessons in the CreativeLive app.
1.) You can use the following steps to download lessons for offline viewing you own:
- Log into the CreativeLive app. Make sure you're signed in with the same account that you purchased the classes with.
- In the Home view you'll see the most recently purchased classes, you can also scroll down to the "See All My Classes" link at the bottom.
- Each class has an "Download Lessons" button that brings up the lesson list.
- Select as many lessons as you want to download by clicking the download arrow.
- Downloads start immediately when you hit "Done". This may take a while depending on the length of the lesson and how many you've selected.
- Simply go to the class view like you usually would to watch the class. Downloaded lessons are marked with a blue download icon.
2.) The second method is by swiping right and releasing on the individual lesson you wish to download.
Note: We recommend downloading over WIFI to save data. Also the lessons will take up space on your device. Remove lessons once you've watched them.
How do I purchase a course on the iPhone App?
Unfortunately, CreativeLive is unable to offer purchases within our iOS app. You can purchase courses online at CreativeLive.com, they will automatically show up in your account on the app. Keyword: ios, apple, iphone, app
Why can't I download classes I bought on the iOS app when I'm on the website?
If you purchase a class through the iOS app, you will have Offline Access via the app. If you purchase a class via creativelive.com, you will have Offline Access on the iOS app as well as creativelive.com. If you have any further questions or ...
How do I access the Lesson of the Day on the iOS app?
To access your free Lesson of the Day in the iOS app use the following steps: 1. Select a class by using the Search function (bottom right icon) 2. Choose a lesson from the class page drop down menu by clicking on the Play "triangle" 3. Selecting a ...
Do classes that I purchase in the iOS App also appear on creativelive.com?
Yes, any class that you purchase within the app will be available when you login on your desktop, and vice versa! If you have difficulties finding a class in your account, please visit our help center to open a help request. ...
How do I access my purchased classes?
Your purchased classes live under the My Library section on the home page of creativelive.com. LINK: https://www.creativelive.com/dashboard#mylibrary To access your purchase, follow the steps below: Log-in to your CreativeLive account. Click on the ...